In this season of giving thanks, we want to take the time to thank all of YOU who have helped AHEM over the past year by being a part of what we do, whether it be by:
- reading our emails,
- filling out our questionnaire on homeschool policy and practice,
- donating money to the organization,
- accessing Amazon.com via our website (great holiday gift ideas),
- distributing our brochures,
likingus on Facebook or following AHEM on Twitter,
- inviting us to speak to your group,
- attending an AHEM Nuts and Bolts of Homeschooling in MA, and/or Coffee and Conversation (in 2018 we’ve been to or are going to Arlington, Beverly (12/3), Framingham, Lowell, Somerville, and Worcester (twice!))
- connecting with your legislator, and/or staying apprised of legislation,
- participating in Student Government Day,
- joining an AHEM Coop, or
- joining in the fun at the AHEM Home Learners’ Fall Fair in Watertown.
We also want to publicly recognize the wonderful people who have volunteered their time and talents to AHEM over the past year. We rely on volunteers, both on site and online, to support homeschooling in Massachusetts. If you have helped out in the past year, and aren’t represented on the list below, please let us know!
We are very grateful that the following people have considered AHEM a worthy cause to which to contribute some of their valuable time. Their very offer to help strengthens the foundation of the organization:
- Abby D.
- Eileen R.
- Erin M.
- Fred S.
- Keira V.
- Lauren V.
- Lena F.
- Rick S.
- Sara H.
- Tammy M.
- Toby F.
- Tracey S.
We can’t thank you enough.
Best wishes to all for a warm and bright holiday season with family and friends,
AHEM Board of Directors